Thursday 18 May 2017

Me Made May 2017: Day 18

A BIig Hi!

Month of May is pretty hot up here! So was wondering whether to get a hair cut or not. Best part of having long hair in summers is You can tie it up. But fun short hair is what I wanted. So be it..

Day 18
 What am I wearing?
Dupatta/stole and A-line kurta made of gold and mauve weave Chanderi fabric.
And churidaar/lower made of cotton camric fabric.
I like the straight boat neck of this kurta..

All together looks good!

Next I would like to share some of my latest creations fresh from the sewing machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...