Thursday 5 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day 5

Hi Everybody!

Hope you all are having a good time!

Today I had to go to library and this is what I wore..





Again both the garments, upper kurta and lower churidar salwar are stitched by me.
The kurta is made of purple colour self patterned satin and terricot mix fabric.
I have put a broad gold brocade patch or piping to lower edge and round neck line.
There is a single button at the back to help wearing the dress.
Please also note that the sleeveless cut is extended showing a bit more of shoulders making the kurta more stylish..
The churidaar is made of purple camric fabric..
Its comfortable and stylish..

Hope you all like it too..
Meet you again tomorrow..

2 comments:

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...