Wednesday 4 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day 4

Hi Everyone!

Am so thrilled..
Today's dress is..



Well today am wearing both the upper(kurta) and lower (churidaar payjama)  garment stitched by me.

The kurta is made of cotton fabric with block print. I have added border of contrasting strips of printed pink and muted gold fabric near sleeves, lower border and yoke.
The yoke is further embellished with sequins and Sindhi embroidery in red. The Sindhi embroidery is by my mother. I learnt Sindhi embroidery from Mamma, but am a little less confident with it.

Hope you like my creation for today..
See you again tomorrow..
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...