Tuesday 31 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day 31

Hi Everyone!
So we reached 31st May!
I was little panicky at the beginning of the month
whether I would be able to meet my Challenge
Today am panicky that I am going to miss meeting people on this forum
And there's so much more that I want to share

Today I showcase..





I love Sarees.
Am wearing a Patli-Pallu Kalamkari block printed cotton saree..

The blouse that I wear is smart
Its a neat cut blouse with darts at sleeves  and at waists in front for shape..
The blouse is back open with multi-colour buttons sewn in different colour threads..
The neck is boat shaped..
The sleeves and neck have a multi-colour block printed fabric piping..

Please excuse the creases on the Palazzo..
Was running short of time..
I show you this out of whim..
And brought Palazzo out from somewhere back of my cupboard..
I had drafted and sewn my very first Palazzo
With printed fine terricott in grey with black stars..

The consistent truth about life is change..
One must learn to embrace change in his or her own way..
And move on with life..

Hope you All like my effort of using one single garment in
Both Indian and Western style..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...