Friday 27 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day 27

Hi Everybody!
O! I like the long flowing Bohemian full length dress..
Wanted to wear one..
So I made one..
Out of three different block printed, natural dyed, hand loom cotton fabrics.
The body is simple with shape due to two darts in front and back..
The skirt is made as skirt I wore on Day 7
There are many pipings and borders added with just these three fabrics to get the desired design..
The waist has a flowing string belt with ceramic beads to add weight..

I very much enjoy this dress..
Hope you too!

See you tomorrow!
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...