Thursday 12 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day 12

Hello Everyone!

I went out with friends and Arpita scolded me for taking all the pictures in the same place everyday. Well that's the best lit spacious area..Anyway taking the opportunity  I asked her to take my pictures today..



The entire dress is me made..
The kurta(upper garment) is made of factory machine embroidered Kotah(an even weave fine net like fabric) cotton; ofcourse with a cotton same colour lining.
Simple sleeveless A-line kurta from the front
But go back
And
Dori or Fabric ropes tie up the back, and give the dress perfect fit..
The doris are embellished with little fabric cones in the end with small bells..
Everytime I move there is a little tinkle..

The lowers or Churidaar is made of same colour cotton camric..

The Dupatta or drape or stole is yellow Georgette to match the embroidery with a broad border of the same fabric used for kurta..

Mamma gifted me this fabric and I love the colour and the texture..
Cool, summery..

We meet tomorrow again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...