Tuesday 10 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day 10

Good to see you All here!

Today as I was going out to meet some friends, took these
 pictures..
I love RED..



The kurta is made of red pure cotton self patterned fabric..
This is me made pattern..
The neck starts as closed round, but just near the center becomes "V"
The kurta does not have a separate yoke but in its place,
I have put many pin tucks to give texture to the chest part of the kurta..
giving it style quotient..
The sleeves are slightly puffed in the ends..

I wore this kurta with my semi patiyala salwar discussed on day 2

Smart, casual and very comfortable dress..
Hope you all like it..
See you tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...