Monday 25 August 2014

SPEED CAR ON MY Tee !


If you remember my last post on " CAR RIDE ON MY T-SHIRT  " dated 31/05/2014; my daughter got a t-shirt with a car on it ; my son also wanted one. Like all sons they love cars and speed. So I got him a polo neck dark green T-shirt with full sleeves keeping in mind the cold weather coming ahead.

Next I drew a car, got it approved by Adhrit(my son).

Coloured it.

Sew it the same way as my daughter Aarotrika's T-shirt.
What do you think?
 Adhrit was tired after all his days play and slept till late in the evening. So Aarotrika modeled the T-shirt for me.

Dresses always look good on people than on hangers or mannequins.
Ready for the ride?

May I sing
"आजा मेरी गाड़ी में बैठ जा।
आजा मेरी गाड़ी में बैठ जा।
फुल स्पीड जायेंगे
कंही रुकेंगे न हम। … "

I am linking this post with Home Sweet Home party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...