Wednesday 10 May 2017

Me Made May 2017: Day 10

Hi Everyone!

Today and tomorrow I share some Old world Charm we all enjoyed as children!

Day 10

A slip made of pure fine cotton fabric with little embroidery..

Here is the slip I sew for my 8 year old.
There are crocheted lace on all edges..
The slip is loose fit with big armholes and little gather on the waist...

 Here is a close up of the lace..
Simple but beautiful...

Mr Pig in his garden taking care of his flowering plants...
I made this embroidery with simple stitches like..
Stem, chain and button hole.

The slip is ready.
As I, and as many of you used to wear cotton slips in childhood; I prefer them to today's hosiery/ T-shirt/ jersey material factory made spaghettis.
My daughter adores it..
Fun to watch her wear this and potter around...

Shall show you another one tomorrow!

Also linking this post with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...