Saturday 28 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day 28

Hello Everyone!
Wear a bright dress to 
Brighten your moods and your day!
What can be more bright?

I was just strolling in the market when I spotted this bright green and magenta very Indian print cotton fabric..
I just had to have it..
The Kurta is simple A-line dress with side slits..
The yoke
Well its historical
It was more of a sampler piece on which my Mother taught me variety of stitches..
We gave it a shape of yoke and used it on an Anarkali kurta..
The Anarkali kurta is no more, but
The yoke stayed with me
I used it here..
Just perfect match..

Its so bright and I like it..
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...