Wednesday 25 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day 25

Hi Everyone!
Well took a weekend trip to Bhuvaneshwar-Puri-Konark, The Golden Triangle in Odisha, India. In the coming month shall blog the visit..
This image was taken in Udaygiri Jain excavated monasteries last Saturday..





The lower churidaar come trouser is the one that I wore on Day 11
The top or Kurta is made of chocolate and wine shaded raw silk..
The design is mine..
As I made the front overlapping style with the wrap winding its way to side and back again in center..
I love the buttons found in a small shop in Pahargunj, New Delhi long time back..
The kurta as you see has three slits; two on each side and one in center..
The dupatta or stole used is made cotton fabric with golden threads woven into it which I got dyed into the same colour as the churidaar..

I like my dress!
Hope you too!
See You tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...